I can carry out lots of different frame repairs and modifications on almost any steel frame – give me a call or bring your frame into the shop if you want to discuss what can be done.
- Sundry braze-ons (cable guides, pump pegs, chain pegs, etc.): £10 each
- Bottle bosses: £25 per pair
- Downtube gear lever bosses: £30 per pair
- Canti/V bosses: £40 per pair
- Disc mount (IS or post type): £65
- Belt drive splitter (Paragon type): £75
- New rear dropouts (same type): £85
- New rear dropouts (different type e.g. track conversion): £125
- New rear dropouts (sliding, for Rohloff): £150
- New top tube: £95
- New down tube: £95
- New seat tube: £125
- New head tube: £125
- New front end (down tube, top tube, head tube): £250
- New seatstay (single): £95
- New seatstays & bridge: £125
- New chainstay (single): £105
- New chainstays & bridge: £145
- New back end (seatstays, chainstays, dropouts and bridges): £250
- New bottom bracket shell: £175
That’s some of the most common repairs – prices include parts, using standardish parts and materials. If you want something special – Paragon rocker dropouts, something like that – get in touch for a price.
I don’t have space for complete bikes, so bikes for repair must be stripped down to frame / forks only – I can remove the headset and bottom bracket if needed.