I wrote this gear calculation software to work out the ratios for all the unusual gearing systems we fit – doing it by hand was getting a bit tedious!
New Version: New in version 1.3 – now in landscape format for smaller screens, and with graphics to show you how the gears lay out…
- Has pre-programmed wheel sizes and cassettes built in – or enter your own.
- Supports all hub gear systems – including Brompton’s 6-speed.
- Supports the Mountain Drive, Speed Drive and High Speed Drive.
- Supports up to 4 front chainwheels and 10 rear cogs
- Outputs in inches and metres.
- Completely stand-alone Windows program.
- Completely free…
Simply download the program from this link – it’s about 0.5Mb.