I’m not Amazon – I’m flexible about how you order 😉
- Online, of course. You can order almost anything through the website, and pay with a credit or debit card. Or you can place the order online, but post me a cheque or send a bank transfer, or phone up with your card details.
- By phone. Especially with custom bikes where there are loads of options, give me a call and we can discuss the best options for you and do it all over the phone.
- By post. Sure, it’s old-fashioned, but it works! You could print out a copy of the order form if you like.
- In person. If you can make it to Glasgow, you can try out a bunch of bikes, see some of the options, and we can discuss some ideas.
- I accept all credit and debit cards – yes, even American Express if you insist 😉
- Cheques, bank drafts or transfers, all okay – and often the simplest for international payments.
- For smaller items, I take payment from your card when the order is sent to you – you are not charged right away.
- For larger orders – and for things that are made to order – I take a 50% part-payment when you order, and the balance when the order is shipped to you.
Small parcels go in the post. Larger things usually go with UPS or DPD depending on the destination, or TNT for the biggest things. Shipping is worked out from the total order value, according to the following table:
*Important: International shipping varies a lot depending on how big the item is and where it’s going – this is a reasonable guess for the most common things, but if it’s something very large I might have to charge you more for shipping – I’ll always get in touch with you first if that’s the case.
VAT: All prices shown on this website include VAT at the standard rate (currently 20%). If you are ordering from outside the UK or EU, I can take off the VAT – to do this, enter “NonEU” as the voucher code in the shopping cart. You can also do this if you are a VAT-registered company in the EU (but not the UK) and you include your VAT number when you order.
It is also possible to take off the VAT for some things built for disabled people – give me a call and I’ll let you know if this is possible for you.